Segmentation Fault

John Savage rookswood at suburbian.com.au
Thu Aug 31 09:42:43 EDT 2006

"pycraze" <dennis.varghese at wipro.com> writes:
>I would like to ask a question. How do one handle the exception due to
>Segmentation fault due to Python ?  Our bit operations and arithmetic
>manipulations are written in C and to some of our testcases we
>experiance Segmentation fault from the python libraries.

You don't happen to be using the MSDOS executable do you? I find I get
a segmentation violation with the MSDOS version when I try to print
coloured text. I think I have narrowed it down further: to the situation
where coloured text extends to or beyond the edge of the screen--maybe
it's the text wrapping that causes the seg fault.
--
John Savage                   (my news address is not valid for email)