How to avoid a warning message box when sending email via Outlook

Dermot Doran dppdoran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:24:01 EDT 2006

Hi Giles,

Yep, the admin can override this.  I've been doing some of my own hunting
around and it would appear that you can:
- Resolve this if you have admin rights.
- Use Outlook Redemption http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/
- Use Extended MAPI
- Install ClickYes http://www.contextmagic.com/
- Have the Enterprise migrate to Linux!  Yes!!

Thanks for responding!

Cheers!!

Dermot.

P.S.

Apologies for top posting (doing this quickly via GMail)!