How ahead are you guys in the (Python) real world?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Aug 28 23:23:41 EDT 2006

    Ray> Since I haven't used Python at work, I am using Python 2.5 right
    Ray> now.  However I wonder, how fast are you guys moving from version
    Ray> to version at work?

At my day job (a trading firm) we moved from 2.3 to 2.4 a couple months ago.
At home I use whatever's in CVS.  For my moonlighting job (mojam.com) I
still use 2.3 because that's what /usr/bin/python is on the web server
(which tummy.com administers) and I don't feel like messing with yet another
separate install.

Skip