Mega Newbie Questions: Probably FAQs

Zeph zeph_zhang at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 22:23:46 EDT 2006

ajaksu wrote:
> Zeph wrote:
And I'd research a bit about decompiling those executables,
> might be easier (or harder,  in my case) than you thought :)

Are you saying that generally python code is insecure? It hadn't
occurred to me, but I want to play in a fairly competitive field, and
I'd hate to have a competitor rip my app.

> Framework... MVC... not my area, sorry.

I think a better word might have been "methodology", for example, as a
Coldfusion developer, I enjoy using Fusebox.