python-dev and setting up setting up f2py on Windows XP

akameswaran at gmail.com akameswaran at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 14:10:40 EDT 2006

I'm really not familiar with the package you are trying to use, nor
that familiar with what you get on windows.  I would guess you did a
binary installation download, and you may need to get the python source
tarball instead - in order to get the files you need.

Barring that, I'm certain the headers are available through
sourceforge, they provide svn access for building python itself:  more
info @:

http://www.python.org/dev/faq/

Hope this helps.

Anand