Read Picasa metadata using Python?

Thomas W thomas.weholt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:19:24 EDT 2006

I know this is slightly off-topic, but since Python is hot at Google
and several key members from the python community works there, I was
hoping to get some help on this subject.

I want to create a small app that reads my Picasa-metadata related to a
specified image and uploads my image and metadata to my
Flickr.com-account ( as far as I know Picasa only support Blogger ).

Anyway, if there are any other app allready reading Picasa metadata
with Flickr-support that you know of that would save me alot of
work/hassle. Still, Picasa is great, but I would really like access to
my own metadata outside Picasa and I want to use python to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas