Pros/Cons of Turbogears/Rails?

Ray ray_usenet at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 02:59:58 EDT 2006

Robert Kern wrote:
> You might be. No one else in the thread is.

What are you saying? That my perception that RoR is mature is wrong? I
never even said that was mine. That was what I got from talking to a
lot of developers whose main language is neither Python nor Ruby, while
I was trying to introduce Python to them. I've always been enthusiastic
about Python and think it'd be nice for a change to be able to work
with it in a project at work instead of at home.

And yes, no one else in this thread, which consists of 6 posts so far,
says so, so how is it even relevant to how other developers perceive
RoR in comparison with Django or Turbogears? You're not making any
sense here.