Using Python for my web site

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Wed Aug 2 13:36:30 EDT 2006

Conrad a écrit :
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:14:03 +0200, Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
>

>>northband wrote:
>>
>>>Hi, I am interested in re-writing my website in Python vs PHP but have a
>>>few questions. Here are my specs, please advise as to which
>>>configuration would be best:
>>>
>>>1.Dell Poweredge Server, w/IIS, currently Windows but considering
>>>FreeBSD
>>
>>I may be a bit biased, but I would not run a web server under Windows...
>>

> That's not biased

Well, actually, yes it is. Definitively.
<troll>
To make a long story short, my opinion is that the only sensible thing
to do with Windows is to wipe it out and install an OS instead. OTHO,
there are surely strong objective reasons for *not* using Windows - I
just don't feel like wasting my time finding them !-)
</troll>