MS VC++ Toolkit 2003, where?

Ron Adam rrr at ronadam.com
Mon Apr 24 15:21:47 EDT 2006

Alex Martelli wrote:
> "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>
>> Alex Martelli wrote:
>>> As suggested to me by David Rushby 10 hours ago,
>>>
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=272BE09D-40BB-4
>>> 9FD-9CB0-4BFA122FA91B&displaylang=en
>>>
>>> does work.
>> Can you please try this again: I'm also getting the error message
>> that AIM is getting.
>
> Try tinyurl http://tinyurl.com/gv8wr please.

I still get the following with the tinyurl link:

~~~
The download you requested is unavailable. If you continue to see this
message when trying to access this download, go to the "Search for a
Download" area on the Download Center home page.
~~~

Pasting the above tinyurl into firefox results in the following link.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=272BE09D-40BB-4&displaylang=en

Which appears to still be truncated. :-/

> I've also tinyurl'd your URL for the 1.1 SDK, to
> http://tinyurl.com/5flob .

This one works.