New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Paul Rubin http
Thu Apr 13 06:02:17 EDT 2006

"Pierre Quentel" <quentel.pierre at wanadoo.fr> writes:
> I added an entry in Wikipedia for information, just like other Python
> web frameworks have already done. If the style doesn't fit Wikipedia's
> I'm sorry and willing to learn how to improve it ; the reason I read
> was "Obvious, if elaborate, link spam. Really should be speedied, but I
> can't find a CSD that fits this". I don't really understand why it's
> called a spam, I don't know what a CSD is and I don't know either who
> deleted the prod template, not me anyway. I'll take wikipedia people's
> advice into account anyway

CSD = criteria for speedy deletion, <http://en.wikipedia.org/WP:CSD>

Prod = proposed deletion.  Anyone is allowed to un-prod it, and in
this case someone did.  If nobody un-prods it after 5 days, it gets
deleted automatically.  That doesn't apply here, because the article
did get un-prodded.

Next probably comes AFD, article for deletion.  That's a consensus
process: there's a 5 day community discussion about what to do about
the article and then an admin comes along and implements the decision.

This article will probably get AFD'd (i.e. entered into the discussion
process).  When that happens, I'll recommend keeping the article but
editing it considerably.  Basically it needs to be rewritten as a
straightforward description that doesn't sound like advertising.

If there's an AFD, a notice will appear at the top of the article
announcing the AFD and giving a link to participate in the discussion.