New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Pierre Quentel quentel.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 13 05:00:50 EDT 2006

I added an entry in Wikipedia for information, just like other Python
web frameworks have already done. If the style doesn't fit Wikipedia's
I'm sorry and willing to learn how to improve it ; the reason I read
was "Obvious, if elaborate, link spam. Really should be speedied, but I
can't find a CSD that fits this". I don't really understand why it's
called a spam, I don't know what a CSD is and I don't know either who
deleted the prod template, not me anyway. I'll take wikipedia people's
advice into account anyway