can't pass command-line arguments

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 21:05:07 EDT 2006

Peter Hansen wrote:

> But it is.  To help others.  Perhaps what you are encountering is a real
> bug, and solving it could avoid us having to deal with the same issue in
> the future (though it seems more likely it's something special to your
> case, but at least then we'll have a clear answer).  Please reconsider
> and investigate further.

Peter! You were right. It WAS a bug.

See Trent's post:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_frm/thread/506df1e4404353f0/c927a5585baf55f3#c927a5585baf55f3

Man, this is a big day for me. I was convinced this thread was going to
end with: "You moron! Don't you realize that is a lambda class
inheritance instance generator of a Pythonic deprecation!"

Thanks for the help and the education.

Rick
http://dooling.com