(was Re: Xah's Edu Corner: Criticism vs Constructive Criticism)

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Thu Apr 27 13:59:11 EDT 2006

"gene tani" <gene.tani at gmail.com> wrote:

> John Bokma wrote:
>> Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> I leave that up to Xah's ISP/USP and hosting provider to decide :-D
>
> he's solidified position as top troll of 2003-2006

Maybe because people rather post a reply instead of sending an abuse
report.

Got this from Dreamhost (hosting provider):

"I have warned this user that excessive offtopic cross-posting is not
 allowed, and explained that if he doesn't quit he risks losing his
 account. If you (or anyone else) notice this in the future, please do not
 hesitate to submit another report."

Since Xah was also yesterday complaining to me about harassment I guess
something happened.

In the past some others and I managed to have 10 out of 20 sites shut down
from a "solidified top troll". (Each rant had 20+ links to his sites)

You know, just some sunlight is was really solidifies a troll :-D.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/