(was Re: Xah's Edu Corner: Criticism vs Constructive Criticism)

James Stroud jstroud at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 29 15:55:41 EDT 2006

bruce wrote:
> but you know...
>
> one could simply hit the delete/skip button when you see a msg you don't
> like!!! or email/spam filters... or you can spend more time complaining.. in
> life, you gotta' learn to pick your battles...
>
> peace..

Bruce:

You may want to check your mail reader to make sure it responds to the
thread. That would help people to "skip" messages. The thread in
question got out of hand a long time ago (even before I jumped in ;), so
it would help if related posts replied to the thread--at least
thunderbird does not group your post with the thread. I'm guessing other
news readers won't either.

Also, there is no doubt that you will soon be chastised for "top
posting": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

James

--
James Stroud