just one more question about the python challenge

Jerry jweida at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:02:52 EDT 2006

John,

If you are really frustrated with this one (like I was on 14), email me
off-list to get further hints.  I'm willing to help you out.

I wish that someone was around to help me work through some of these.
I really think they are more fun/helpful when you work on them with
another person so if you don't see something in the riddle, they just
might.  For me, this is more about learning python than about solving
the riddles.