just one more question about the python challenge

Thu Apr 13 11:52:12 EDT 2006

JW wrote:

> There are SEVEN pages of clues for level 12.  The most recent post (to
> challenge 1) was on April 11, so the forums are most certainly not
> dead.

I read those seven pages at least twice and they still don't make much
sense to me (not to mention that many of the posts are just
conversational comments anyway, and not hints).

The last post for level 12 was made last year, so I'd call that dead
enough to be unhelpful.

> passwords.  If this isn't your definition of fun, then you can go on to
> other things with a clear conscious.

Some of them are really fun, some are a pain. But if I had 'other
things' to use Python on consistently, I would definitely spend more
time with that.