[wxPython-users] Book: wxPython in Action

Brian.Danielsen at infineon.com Brian.Danielsen at infineon.com
Tue Apr 4 17:55:23 EDT 2006

Robin,

       I just recently obtained the E-Book from the publisher Manning
and have started reading.   I have to complement you on your writing
style.  It is VERY conducive to learning.  The three things that
particularly jump out at me as read are;

1.	Your use of 'jargon' sections.
2.	Your use of numbering the code examples then explaining the
significance point by point.  And
3.	Going slow and detailed in some sections, and quick in other
areas where needed.

Thanks a bunch from this Python newbie.

Brian L. Danielsen

Senior Control Engineer (ComSys Contractor)

Infineon Technologies

6000 Technology Boulevard,  Office k17412

Sandston, Virginia    23150

brian.danielsen at infineon.com

804-952-6152  (Office LL)

804-641-1748 (Cell)    Nextel DC:  166*132222*14