The whitespaceless frontend

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Apr 25 06:28:01 EDT 2006

bearophileHUGS at lycos.com enlightened us with:
> Some people like and use them often (like those ones coming from
> Pascal-like languages, etc), some other people (like those coming
> from C-like languages like Java) use them rarely and like classes
> more.  Python can choose to have just one way to solve such
> problems, or to support both kinds of people. At the moment I think
> it tries to please both kind of programmers.

If a function X needs a lot of data from the calling function Y, and
it is called only from Y, I tend to implement it as an inner function
of Y. I like classes a lot, but sometimes I simply want the easiest
and cleanest solution.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa