multiline comments

rx do_not_use_this_email at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:08:50 EDT 2006

> Also, if you remove the start of the block first, then your editor might
> not
> be highlighting anymore...  With nested comments things get even worse
> because you might miss the end of the outer block or something like that.
>
> --
> Jorge Godoy      <godoy at ieee.org>

I have commented out a lot of C++ code and miss the block feature in python
more than I missed the nested comments in C++.
Besides nothing really strange happened.
Sometimes you just need to dissable some of the code temporarly as quickly
as possible, and I like that it is not higlighted any more, since I will not
look into it before I dissable the comment.