New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 11:14:18 EDT 2006

When you talk about the "Karrigell folks" it looks like there's a bunch
of guys out there ploting to rule the world. It's nothing like that.
I just read Pierre's comments about this article, and decided to post a
message in comp.lang.python to let everybody know about it.

Perhaps my post looked like a sales pitch... well, I'm sorry! I think
Karrigel needs some promotion. It's an excellent product and it's been
almost ignored by the community...

I appreciate all the observations regarding Wikipedia's nature, but I
confess that I'm surprised to see you, "python folks", so annoyed by
this article.