New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 13 12:08:15 EDT 2006

Tim Williams (gmail) schreef:

> On 13/04/06, *Tim Williams (gmail)* <tdwdotnet at gmail.com
> <mailto:tdwdotnet at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     In Karrigell you could write the host mappings into a karrigell
>     script (.ks) application, so you wouldn't  even need to use
>     virtual-hosts in the config file.  and of course, you could just
>     write a single ..ks  that contains (at least the entry points to )
>     all your applications
>

> Hmm,  out of context this could be misleading so:
>
> In Karrigell you simply put your application into its own directory  and
> access it via the  http://domain/app-dirname -  for however many
> applications you need.

Yes, assuming you use Karrigell as webserver; but in many situations I
encounter, Apache is used as webserver and I want to keep it that way.
In fact I want to keep everything as it is; I just want some URL's to be
handled by Karrigell (and some others by CherryPy, and some others
possibly by even another framework), and it would be very nice I could
place them in a directory under the DocumentRoot, just like I can do
with PHP for example (not that I like to program in PHP, by the way).

Roel Schroeven