Iterating command switches from a data file - have a working solution but it seems inefficient

Eric Deveaud edeveaud at pasteur.fr
Thu Apr 13 05:41:19 EDT 2006

News wrote:
>  bruno at modulix wrote:
> >
> > Have you looked at optparse ?
> >
>  I have.
>
>  The module optparse seemed to be aimed at reading from commandline
>  versus pulling attributes from a read line.

hummmm ....

lets see
optparse seems to be reading from commandline. that's not false but not
really true ;-)

point 1:
remember that commandline reading is done thru sys.argv wich provide a a
list of strings

point 2
now consider pulling datas from readline, wich return a string.
if you split this string you'll have a list of string.

point 3
optparse is designed for reading from a list of strings

I let the conclusion to your imagination ;-))

	Eric
 --
 Salut,Je m'appele sed.je suis etudiant en communication, j'ai lu votre
 message.je viens vous dire un petiit bonjour,et vous laisser mon