MinGW and Python

Ames Andreas Andreas.Ames at comergo.com
Fri Apr 28 12:53:32 EDT 2006

I'm more concerned that it might expose some C++ code (symbols)
to other python code but I haven't looked at pywin32's implementation
so I can't really tell.  If it does, one shouldn't use it with _any_
compiler other than the one used to build pywin32.  Even a mix of
different ms-compilers would be dangerous, IMHO.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH |
Voice:  +49 69 7505 3213 | ames AT avaya . com