COM Server & wxPython

nelson nelson1977 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 07:36:35 EST 2006

Hi all,
 i'm doing a COM server that have to expose some graphics (panels and
configuration controls), that would be embedded in an application through
OLE. I was wondering if I can do this using wxPython. Another question is
if my COM server would inherits from one of the wxPython class. If it's
true, from which? wx.App, wx.Frame, wx.Panel.

The important thing is that i would to have the same effect that you have
when you the calendar OLE control on a Delphi or VB form (you see the
graphics ;) )

thanks,
  nelson