2.5 excitement

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 00:06:16 EDT 2006

Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> Heh.  Since we're just finally turning in our 100% first draft of Python
> for Dummies, I tend to think more in terms of what a Python newbie will

Funny timing coincidence: your 1st draft of Python for Dummies going in
now, my 2nd edition of Python in a Nutshell just went to production, AND
Wesley Chun's 2nd ed is also being finished this week.  Three Baypiggies
(or whatever we'll have to call ourselves) all finishing Python books
(be they new, or 2nd eds) all within one week of Easter -- what's the
chances of THAT?-)

Alex