New Karrigel page in Wikipedia

Paul Rubin http
Thu Apr 13 11:44:36 EDT 2006

"Luis M. González" <luismgz at gmail.com> writes:
> I appreciate all the observations regarding Wikipedia's nature, but I
> confess that I'm surprised to see you, "python folks", so annoyed by
> this article.

I think it's more "wikipedia folks" (I'm one) who found the original
version of the article annoying by Wikipedia standards.  Wikipedia is
besieged with hucksters trying to propagate marketing fluff through
the encyclopedia and so they react unfavorably to anything that
resembles that type of material.  The current version is much more
suitable as an encyclopedia article.  It just needs a little bit of
grammar and punctuation cleanup, no big deal.