Problems with current value of wx.SpinCtrl and EVT_SPIN

blackno666 f.petri at steinbichler.de
Sun Apr 9 17:48:57 EDT 2006

Yes, it "works". However buggy.

When the slider is set to 0 and the up button is pressed in the
SpinCtrl, the value in the SpinCtrl will be 1, but the slider will not
move. There's also a discrepancy between the value displayed in the
SpinCtrl and the value output by

print self.spin.GetValue().

When playing with this code I also noticed that I was not able change
the behaviour of the up and down buttons. I expected that if I modify
OnSpin in the following way:

    def OnSpin(self, event):
        pass

That pressing the spin buttons would have no effect. However, the value
is still increased or decreased....