A question about the urllib2 ?

Bo Yang struggleyb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:01:20 EDT 2006

Hi ,
Recently I use python's urllib2 write a small script to login our
university gateway .
Usually , I must login into the gateway in order to surf the web . So ,
every time I
start my computer , it is my first thing to do that open a browser to
login the gateway !

So , I decide to write such a script , sending some post information to
the webserver
directly to login automatic once the computer is on . And I write the
code below :

urllib2.urlopen(urllib2.Request(url="https://202.113.16.223/php/user_login.php",
data="loginuser=0312889&password=o127me&domainid=1&refer=1& logintype=
#####"))

In the five '#' above , I must submit some Chinese character , but the
urllib2 complain
for the non-ascii characters .

What do you think this ?

Any help will be appreciated very much , thanks in advance !