Django Vs Rails

James fphsml at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:27:35 EDT 2005

I actually like the framework to reflect on my database. I am more of a
visual person. I have tools for all my favorite databases that allow me
to get a glance of ER diagrams and I would rather develop my data
models in these tools rather than in code. Further more I rather like
the idea of parsimonious use of code (which is probably why I use
Python in the first place) and do not really like manually specifying
data schemas in code as much as possible.

Is some familiar with a Python Framework that builds by reflection.