Simple Dialogs

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:31:41 EDT 2005

py> from tkMessageBox import askquestion, showerror
py> from tkSimpleDialog import askfloa
py> a = askfloat('Census Data', 'Enter Salary')
py> print a
12500.51
py> a = askquestion('Opinion', 'Do you think windoze sucks?')
py> print a
yes
py> a = showerror('Problem','Program Crashed before Starting')
py> print a
ok

--
James Stroud