Problem building Python on HP-UX

sponix2ipfw sponix2ipfw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:24:28 EDT 2005

I don't know much about HP-UX, and I'm sure someone will shoot me down
for saying this, but all *nix is about the same to me.

I'd just try a ./configure --prefix=/opt/tcl_tk
on both the TCL and TK installs, and then just drop the ./configure
params in there to use /opt/tcl_tk/ as the prefix to them

Sure, that might give you a double set of tcl & tk, but if your fs is a
mess it might make linking to them easier in the future *Grin*

Hope this helps, if you have any questions hit me back, all I have is a
Linux box on hand, but I'm more than happy to simulate your setup as
much as possible...