MySQL & Python

Ed Hotchkiss edhotchkiss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:15:00 EDT 2005

Just migrating now from ASP/to MySQL and Python.
 I am trying to create a simple script to access a MySQL DB.
The Module for MySQL looks very easy, however I do not understand one thing
 In ASP, you can just create a new DB with Access. In MySQL, how do I create
a database to start playing with? I see all of the commands to edits tables
and values and move a cursor, but I do not see how I actually create THE
INITIAL DB, any help would be appreciated. thanks.

--
edward hotchkiss