Struggling with this concept please help

John Hazen john at hazen.net
Mon Sep 26 21:13:30 EDT 2005

* George <buffer_88 at hotmail.com> [2005-09-25 16:20]:
> Hello everyone I know many have helped but I cannot get this to work
> out correctly.
<snip>
> Please help I have never done python before and I can't seem to get the
> hang of it.

You posted code.  Is what's in the docstring actual output?  If so, what
isn't it doing that you want it to?

If it's not working correctly, what's it doing?  Just saying "I cannot
get this to work" doesn't give us much to go on.  If you want specific
help, be sure to:

1) post actual code
2) explain what you expect it to do
3) post actual output (or traceback)
4) ask a specific question about what you don't understand about item 3.

Even though we know this is schoolwork, I'm OK with offering you a hint
or answering a specific question.

-John