good exercises for Beginner

Kanthi Kiran Narisetti TechAlerts at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 08:09:24 EDT 2005

Hi ALL,

I am new to programming and python. In my quest to get good at
programming, even when I am able to get through the python tutorials I
feel for lack of exercises & examples that emphasises the programming
logic skills. The examples are just introduction to particular
definition of the concepts.

I would appreciate if any one provide me the resources to find such
exercise(irrespective of Programming language) , working on which would
help to build to skills in programming for problem solving which is
more critical.

any tutorials or online links and also advise for newbie are highly
appreciated

Thank You in advance.

Kanthi Narisetti