Zope3 Examples?

Markus Wankus markus_REMOVEwankusALL_CAPS at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:51:31 EDT 2005

Gerhard Häring wrote:
> Markus Wankus wrote:
>> [...] Thanks for the reply - maybe I'll give it another shot.  I'm
>> currently demoing Snakelets.  Quite a turn in the opposite direction,
>> but small and super-easy to get going with. [...]
>
> I also found Snakelets a pleasure to use and chose it for implementing a
> clan homepage in early 2005.
>
> I'm still very interested in the Python/Web/RDBMS field and tried to
> follow the developments since then. I didn't actually build anything
> real, only played a little bit with CherryPy and the megaframeworks
> built upon, Subway and TurboGears.
>
> If I had to choose again, I'd use TurboGears, despite the fact that it's
> very young and still developing.
>
> -- Gerhard

Good to know.  I have watched the screencast for Turbogears but haven't
tried it yet.  There seemed to be a lot of "magic" methods going on
there, and you could tell the guy doing the screencast had done that
more than once. ;o)  I guess once you run through the manual it would
all make sense.

I figure I'll give Snakelets a good go first.  Is your Snakelets-based
page up and accessible somewhere?

Markus.