Zope3 Examples?

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Fri Sep 30 09:42:27 EDT 2005

Markus Wankus wrote:
> [...] Thanks for the reply - maybe I'll give it another shot.  I'm currently
> demoing Snakelets.  Quite a turn in the opposite direction, but small
> and super-easy to get going with. [...]

I also found Snakelets a pleasure to use and chose it for implementing a
clan homepage in early 2005.

I'm still very interested in the Python/Web/RDBMS field and tried to
follow the developments since then. I didn't actually build anything
real, only played a little bit with CherryPy and the megaframeworks
built upon, Subway and TurboGears.

If I had to choose again, I'd use TurboGears, despite the fact that it's
very young and still developing.

-- Gerhard