Release of Shed Skin 0.0.2: Easy Windows/OSX Installation

Mark Dufour mark.dufour at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:45:10 EDT 2005

Hi!

Shed Skin is an experimental Python-to-C++ compiler. Along with
GNU/Linux, version 0.0.2 should now also install easily under Windows
2000/XP and OSX. Please give it a try and let me know if there are
still some problems.

If you would like to help me improve Shed Skin, please send me small
code snippets, preferrably extracted from real-life use cases, that
the compiler has problems with.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out, especially Khalid, Leonardo
and Luis here on python-list, and Denis de Leeuw Duarte right here in
the street :-)

http://shedskin.sourceforge.net
http://shed-skin.blogspot.com

thanks!