Python / web

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:56:34 EDT 2005

On 9/1/05, Larry Bates <larry.bates at websafe.com> wrote:

> flexibility comes complexity. For less complex needs there are other
> more lightweight things like CherryPy.

Yes, I agree CherryPy is very nice. I am currently updating my site using
CherryPy (and CherryTemplate) and it all works very nice. You'll learn most
of the basic stuff in a day or two. It is not as sophisticated as Zope I
suppose but I do not have the time for the steep learning curve and my site
doesn't just need it. So the choice does depends on your requirements and
the time you are willing to spend learning it. CherryPy is very nice, try
it. Run it on http://localhost:8080 and just test it.

regards,
dimtiri

--
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.