command line arguments

Jon Hewer jonhewer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:32:06 EDT 2005

>What's the purpose of this utility?  Is it to do something with the URL?
>And the URL must always be specified?  What about the name?  Also
>mandatory, or optional?  The relationship between the two?

its just a simple rss reader.  i'm writing it almost purely just to
get me using language (i'm learning python)  it lets you save rss
feeds, and to do this one would specify a name and url (ie you have to
specify both), but there are other things it can do (remove a rss
feed, view a feed) hence i thought it was best to using command line
options

>You also could opt for the OptionParser in optparse..

Thanks, i'll take a look