Well, Reading is hard to learn...

bruno modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Thu Sep 1 08:36:13 EDT 2005

wen wrote:
> due to the work reason, i have to learn python since last month. i have
> spent 1 week on learning python tutorial and felt good. but i still don't
> understand most part of sourcecode of PYMOL(http://pymol.sourceforge.net/)
> as before.
>
> it sucks.

<joking>
I have spent 1 week on learning reading and felt good. but I still don't
understand most part of Emmanuel Kant's writings.
</joking>

Wen, please don't take it bad !-)

What I mean is that something inherently complex will be difficult to
understand whatever the language. And I guess that something like PyMOL
would be *much more* difficult to understand if it was implemented in C++.

--
bruno desthuilliers