PyGTK or wXPython?

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:48:43 EDT 2005

On 9/13/05, Grant Edwards <grante at visi.com> wrote:

> Anyway, there are some lighter-weight wrappers that make the
> API more Pythonic and hide the nasty stuff like the id and flag
> parameters.  I tried "wax" a while back and it looked
> promising.

I looked at Wax, too, but as of last spring it was barely being
developed. I read that they got some money from the Summer of Code
thing that Google sponsored, so I don't know if that injected any
sustainable life into Wax. Dabo is very active; I've seen requests for
features added to the product the same day!

--

# p.d.