OpenSource documentation problems

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Sep 2 09:10:34 EDT 2005

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:08:18 -0400,
	Fred L. Drake, Jr. <docs at python.org> wrote:
> Ideally, emails to docs at python.org would result in issues being created
> somewhere, simply so they don't get lost.  It probably doesn't make sense for
> those to land in SourceForge automatically, since then everyone has to read
> every plea for a printable version of the documents.

As a stop-gap, could we encourage people to record issues on a wiki page?
Then someone could periodically look at the page and act on the suggestions
there.

The problem is that Wikis aren't really newbie-friendly, either; while you
don't need to register for the Python wiki any more, many people don't
realize the pages are editable.  Still, it might be worth a try.

--amk