A Moronicity of Guido van Rossum

Delaney, Timothy (Tim) tdelaney at avaya.com
Thu Sep 29 17:50:45 EDT 2005

Sherm Pendley wrote:

> "Matt" <bsg075 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> OK... your post seems to indicate a belief that everyone else is
>> somehow incompetent.
>
> Xah's just a troll - best to just ignore him. He posts these diatribes
> to multiple groups hoping to start a fight.

You have to admit though, he's remarkably good at getting past
Spambayes. Despite classifying *every* Xah Lee post as spam, he still
manages to get most of his posts classified as 0% or 1% spam.

It's very annoying - I've maxxed out the rules I can use in Outlook (my
work account) so I can't afford to add a specific one to trash his
emails...

Tim Delaney