import problems in packages

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Sep 28 14:28:14 EDT 2005

Stéphane Ninin wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "main.py", line 8, in ?
>     main()
>   File "main.py", line 5, in main
>     handler = HandlerFactory().makeHandler(command)
>   File "c:\ROOT\Handlers\HandlerFactory.py", line 6, in HandlerFactory
>     import Handlers.Default.HandlerFactory
> ImportError: No module named Default.HandlerFactory

Are you sure that's right?  You asked it to import
Handlers.Default.HandlerFactory but it is apparently importing just
Default.HandlerFactory instead?  This seems unexpected to me, though
perhaps it can happen in certain situations.  It's a hint, anyway.

Are the earlier four lines which you did show us relevant?  (i.e. if
that's line six, what was on lines one, two, three, and four?)

-Peter