looking for tool for developping GUI in wxPython

Antony Kummel antonykummel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 13:30:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm looking for a relativaly stable tool (preferbly free) for developping GUI in wxPython over Windows platform. Stability is mostly in the sense that the generated code is stable. The important parameters for me are the stability of the tool, the ease of use, and the ability to seperate the generated code from the controller (the code doing the stuff behind the GUI). Sugestions, ideas and other insights are welcome.
BTW, I already looked at wxGlade, Boa and others and got a first impression, but I'm trying to understand how popular they are, how good they are in the long term, and how do users of these tools feel about them.

Thanks,
Antony Kummel