Using Shed Skin under Windows or OSX

Mark Dufour mark.dufour at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:51:35 EDT 2005

Hello all,

My apologies to everyone who has tried Shed Skin under Windows or OSX,
and could not get it to run. I have to stress that it really is
experimental software, and certainly not ready for production use at
this point. However, that is not an excuse for a vague and/or too
difficult installation prodedure. I hope to find and spend some time
behind Windows and OSX boxes this week, to fix any problems and
hopefully make it easy to install the compiler on them.

For now, two very helpful persons have posted instructions on how to
get Shed Skin sort of working under either operating system (there are
still some problems with the unit tests..)

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-September/298697.html
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=14063458&postID=112636132130703717

thanks!
mark.