Oblique Strategies

robin escalation746 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 11:40:10 EDT 2005

The Oblique Strategies were originally a set of one-hundred cards,
each bearing a short phrase. They were devised by Brian Eno and Peter
Schmidt as ways of working through creative problems. When a blockage
occurs, draw a card, and see if it can direct you in a tangential way
that helps solve the problem.

I have created a Python implementation that includes two different
decks. Since one of these is my own, I can be sure this is an original
contribution for all of you Python coders stuck on a problem!

Surf:
http://noisetheatre.blogspot.com/2005/09/oblique-strategies.html

-----
robin