py2exe 0.6.1 released

Chris Lambacher lambacck at computer.org
Thu Sep 8 17:46:20 EDT 2005

I am also getting this.  In my case I think it is related to win32com.shell
since when building I get the following error:
error: C:\work\...\build\bdist.win32\winexe\collect-2.4\win32com.shell\shell.pyd: No such file or directory

... is a place holder for a very long path.

The problem is fixed by creating the directory win32com.shell which is
probably the wrong solution and causing the Unexpectedly terminated error.
It would appear that the win32com.shell hack
(http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/moin.cgi/WinShell) does not work in
single file executable mode.

-Chris