Jargons of Info Tech industry

Sun Oct 9 18:58:42 EDT 2005

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 19:40:30 +0000, Roedy Green wrote:

> Imagine a main sending emailed floor tile samples to his wife on a
> business trip for her final veto and not being allowed to caption
> them.

I don't have to imagine it, I've done it, more or less something like this:

"Dear wifey,

here are five pictures of the tiles I like. My favourite is tile02.jpg.
They are all in the price range we can afford. You pick the one you think
suits best, then call Freddy at TileMart on blah blah blah and order them.
We'll need X square metres."

Sheesh Roedy, to listen to you go anyone would think that human
communication was impossible before HTML email was invented.

--
Steven.