Jargons of Info Tech industry

Roedy Green my_email_is_posted_on_my_website at munged.invalid
Wed Oct 12 18:00:04 EDT 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:58:42 +1000, Steven D'Aprano
<steve at REMOVETHIScyber.com.au> wrote or quoted :

>Sheesh Roedy, to listen to you go anyone would think that human
>communication was impossible before HTML email was invented.

People got along fine wearing untanned moosehides too.  I don't see
any advantage in wearing a hair shirt.  That is an unnatural way to
talk.

I know hundreds of people who would have not the tiniest clue what
that email meant.  You are indeed fortunate to have landed such a
wife.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.